Visual Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIR EN GREY 6/29 2007 @ Rainbow Ballroom

2 posters

Go down

DIR EN GREY 6/29 2007 @ Rainbow Ballroom Empty DIR EN GREY 6/29 2007 @ Rainbow Ballroom

Post  Admin Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:31 pm

Alright, I'll make this short and sweet. Dir en grey was AMAZING! This wasn't their first or last concert that I had attended here in the states, but it was definately the most memorable. The setlist was amazing, the crowd was...pretty wild but you'll get that anywhere, and most importantly...I MET SHINYA!!! Shocked
One of my life goals accomplished! I couldn't believe it! Right after Dir en grey performed, I left the crowd and went up to buy my tour goods. I saw a sign saying "Dir en grey Meet & Greet" and my jaw just about dropped down to the floor in shock. I waited patiently, trying not to let my excitement show too much, I didn't want to see like a crazy person lol
When the time came I walked up to him, shook his hand (his fingers are so long and delicate, its amazing!), and greeted him. He smiled, although I wish I could have seen his eyes (he was wearing sunglasses indoors). I handed him a copy of th CD that I had bought and he signed it. I told him that it was an amazing show and I hoped that they would come back! He smiled again and nodded saying "yes" ^^
I know its a little silly, but I'll never forget this as long as I live~ king
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/keixchan

Back to top Go down

DIR EN GREY 6/29 2007 @ Rainbow Ballroom Empty Re: DIR EN GREY 6/29 2007 @ Rainbow Ballroom

Post  clarizah Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:17 pm

and you met SHINYA~ shaked his bony hand.
wahh~~ so lucky! hehe Laughing
clarizah
clarizah

http://www.myspace.com/yi_er_san_go

Back to top Go down