Visual Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"LIFE"

2 posters

Go down

"LIFE" Empty "LIFE"

Post  Admin Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:02 am

"LIFE" 400px-Life-banner

This drama immediately caught my eye and I’m glad that it did! Originally a manga, “LIFE” is about the manipulative and cruel side of teenagers, bullying. After a fight over entrance to a prestigious high school, Ayumu’s best friend attempts suicide by jumping off of a building. Later that year, Ayumu enters Nishi High School, where she is alone and vulnerable. She meets a girl named Manami Anzai, who is the epitome of all teenage girls. Manami befriends Ayumu at first, but then jealousy over Manami’s boyfriend (who takes Ayumu hostage and attempts to molest her in extremely perverse ways) stirs things up and causes the class to go into complete chaos. Manami and her group of “friends” bully Ayumu to no end. The threats become more violent over time. They even go as far as to convince others that Ayumu be better off dead. Manami learns to manipulate and control the people around her, even teachers and staff. How much can a person take before their whole world crumbles before them? And how long will it go on before karma comes back to haunt you?
I highly recommend “LIFE” to anyone who has ever been bullied, or even if you’re just browsing around online looking for something good to watch. With such a twisted plot, it will keep you at the edge of your seat wondering what will happen next! You won’t regret this one, I promise!

Rating: 10/10
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/keixchan

Back to top Go down

"LIFE" Empty Re: "LIFE"

Post  clarizah Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:35 am

This drama IS good..hehe!
And I will rewatch it from the start..cuz I don't remember where I left off!
Haha..and I will late post a fresh opinion..! bounce

byebye!
clarizah
clarizah

http://www.myspace.com/yi_er_san_go

Back to top Go down