Visual Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wo ai Bang BANG TANG~! LOLLIPOP intro!

Go down

wo ai Bang BANG TANG~! LOLLIPOP intro! Empty wo ai Bang BANG TANG~! LOLLIPOP intro!

Post  clarizah Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:57 pm

LOLLIPOP is a Taiwanese Mandopop boyband that
I have come to love! I love you

wo ai Bang BANG TANG~! LOLLIPOP intro! _lollipop121
wo ai Bang BANG TANG~! LOLLIPOP intro! BangBangTang58
wo ai Bang BANG TANG~! LOLLIPOP intro! BangBangTang39

There is six members, all chosen from Channel [V] Taiwan's show 模范棒棒堂 (Bang Bang Tang, or BBT),
a show that focuses to create new male artists in the entertainment business of Taiwan.

wo ai Bang BANG TANG~! LOLLIPOP intro! 180px-349218
Name: 敖犬 / Ao Quan
English name: Owodog Zhuang
Birthdate: 1982-Oct-30
Height: 177cm
Weight: 62kg
Star sign: Scorpio
Blood type: O

wo ai Bang BANG TANG~! LOLLIPOP intro! Wangzi
my favorite of the group I love you
Name: 王子 / Wang Zi
Also known as: Prince
Birthdate: 1989-Apr-14
Height: 173cm
Weight: 53kg
Star sign: Aries
Blood type: O

wo ai Bang BANG TANG~! LOLLIPOP intro! 180px-FABIEN-1
Name: 小煜 / Xiao Yu
English name: Fabien
Birthdate: 1985-Jul-05
Height: 172cm
Weight: 60kg
Star sign: Cancer
Blood type: AB

wo ai Bang BANG TANG~! LOLLIPOP intro! 180px-397269
Name: 小傑 / Xiao Jie
English name: Brian / LilJay
Birthdate: 1986-Sept-25
Height: 173cm
Weight: 60kg
Star sign: Libra
Blood type: A

wo ai Bang BANG TANG~! LOLLIPOP intro! 200px-Weilian01
Name: 威廉 / Wei Lian
Also known as: William
Birthdate: 1985-Oct-07
Height: 176cm
Weight: 67kg
Blood type: AB

wo ai Bang BANG TANG~! LOLLIPOP intro! Ahwei
Name: 阿緯 / Ah Wei
English name: Wayne
Birthdate: 1982-Oct-15
Height: 168cm
Weight: 59kg

NEAT FACTS:
  • Their debut album Gyashan (Chinese: 哪裡怕; pinyin: Nǎli Pà) was released on December 28, 2007. Gyashan entered Mandarin charts in the number one position, outselling F4's album Waiting for You - Await Your Love (在這裡等你) released the same day.

• On January 26, 2008, a year after the release of their first EP, they held their debut concert at the Taipei Arena. The concert DVD was released on June 6, 2008, breaking chart records with sales rates of more than 35%. Their DVD has topped the charts for a period of one month since its release! (I had much trouble ordering Crying or Very sad)
  • During the summer of 2007, Lollipop made their acting debut in the drama Brown Sugar Macchiato, a collaboration with Hey Girl. It was intended to be an introduction for both groups! All characters acted
    like they would normally!
    wo ai Bang BANG TANG~! LOLLIPOP intro! 300px-Bsm

• Lollipop had been appearing regularly on Bang Bang Tang since August 14, 2006; Lollipop and most of the other members "graduated" from Bang Bang Tang after their last performances as members of the show. Their last official episode aired on August 29, 2008, marking the end of the first season. They had participated in more than 500 episodes of the show.

• A-Wei, Prince, and Fabien, and some members of Hey Girl! are currently being shown in the drama, "The Legend of Brown Sugar Chivalry."
    wo ai Bang BANG TANG~! LOLLIPOP intro! 275px-POSTER02

• William currently hosts a bikini show called Wu Di Qing Chun Ke (無敵青春克) with Taiwanese singer Kenji Wu, while Owodog, A-Wei, and Liljay host Na Li Wu Da Kang (哪裡5打坑) with Hey Girl's Apple and Channel V's VJ Rong Jia.

• It is said that Owodog will star in a kungfu film with Theresa Fu and a member of The Flowers.According to recent news, the film is set to start filming near the end of Ocotber, 2008 in Beijing.

• Prince and his younger brother, Mao Di, also a member of Bang Bang Tang, will be part of the film "Ai Dao Di"(愛到底), which is composed of four short films directed by four different directors. The tentative release date is set on February 14, 2009, Valentine's Day.

wo ai Bang BANG TANG~! LOLLIPOP intro! BangBangTang44

Watch these videos I recommend~~

七彩棒棒堂(QI CAI BANG BANG TANG) Colorful Lollipop

哪里怕 (NA LI PA)

(live) receiving the HITO award 2008/03/09

Okay hopefully you enjoy learning about LOLLIPOP~

Cherrio!
[alien]
clarizah
clarizah

http://www.myspace.com/yi_er_san_go

Back to top Go down