Visual Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An useful review

Go down

An useful review Empty An useful review

Post  CoFlouro Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:54 am

Hello. Forgive me in advance if I'm just missing something in the posts but I've read and re-read all posts on this thread and still am unsure what I'm supposed to use to get Hairspray to work..... ?I normally open my DVD with DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.0.1.2, click "start", then use DVDShrink to shrink it and burn it. I cannot get DVDFab to read Hairspray, get the "error while reading" error. I already checked the disk and it is perfectly clean, no scratches.I read the thread and tried using Ripit4me 1 click mode but Ripit4me crashed.I saw the post by "Icexxxxx" where I believe he got it to finally work and says: "TY, guys i use DVDFab Platinum 4 as well but it didnt work for me. i use what u guys told me and thanks very much old DVDFab Decrypter.... " What exactly was it the guys told you Ice? People suggested a couple different things up to this posting, so I just wasnt sure what exactly worked for you with this movie. If it was the earlier version of "DVDFab3112", where can I find this older version (and out of curiosity, why does an older version work and the newer version doesnt?, just curious).I have old versions DVDFab 3072 and DVDFab 3210, and the newest version which I listed as 4.0.1.2. I tried reinstalling the old version of 3072 and opening the DVD but got a "Crash Report" error. (no, I did not uninstall the newer version of 4012 before installing 3072).This is taking me hours and I'm at a loss as how to get this crazy movie to work. HELP someone pleeease.

CoFlouro

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum